This week we are joined by DJ, compiler, and Future Disco head honcho, Sean Brosnan.
Kicking off the iconic Future Disco label series in 2009, Sean Brosnan has showcased the freshest sounds in the Disco landscape for over a decade and continues to be a tastemaker within the scene.
As a DJ he has commanded crowds across the UK, Ibiza, and Dubai with selections ranging from Balearic chillout to peak-time House and Disco. Dance Club, Future Disco’s newest edition to the series is out on the 21st of May and is available on Vinyl, CD, and Digitally.
Always looking forward but never forgetting the past we bring you the best in contemporary house and disco. This is Future Disco.
01) Ron Basejam – Call Me (Original Mix)
02) Alex Niggemann, Speaking Minds – Disco Tedesco (Original Mix)
03) Da Lukas Feat. Gabriel – What Would We Do – Full Vocal Mix
04) ABSOLUTE. – Sage Comme Une Image (Good As Gold) (Club Edit)
Guest Mix: Sean Brosnan
01) Klein & MBO – The MBO theme
02) Eftersom – Alone On My Pillow (Acid Washed Remix)
03) Matt Hughes – Supertouch (HCB Remix)
04) Boylife – Tripoli (Uri Allgood Remix)
05) ?? – Galapagos
06) Because of art – Lost in the sun (Simon Doty Remix)
07) Saison – Rocinante
08) Unknown – Unknown
05) Scooby Jones – How The Hell You Make A Man (Richard Earnshaw Club Revision)
06) Sammy Deuce x Treasure Fingers – Fooled Me (Sammy’s Version)
07) Flevans – 02 Biznizz
Future Disco Classic
08) Prince – I Wanna Be Your Lover (Dimitri From Paris Re-Edit)
09) Marina Trench – Wake Up