This week we are joined by German-based DJ, producer, and label owner, Tilman, who exerts positivity both through his personality and his music.
Tilman’s origins lie in Hip Hop, but since his beginnings he has traversed through the eclectic sounds of house, disco, funk, and soul. He has a passion for implementing synths, drum machines, and samples within his music that has been released both on his own imprints and on the likes of Faces Records, Tenderpark, and Quality Vibe.
He recently injected deep house euphoria into Ridney’s ‘Constantly’ with his remix on Future Disco.
Always looking forward but never forgetting the past we bring you the best in contemporary house and disco. This is Future Disco.
Check out their guest mix by clicking here
01) Black Hawks of Panama – Mercer Street (Feat. Bisi)
02) T-Bor & Jessica Rhodes – Rescue Me (David Morales Classic Extended Mix)
03) Musumeci – Not Tonight
04) Addict Disc – Addict (Extended Mix)
Guest Mix: Tilman
01) Ridney – Constantly (feat. Natalie Wood) (Tilman Remix) (Extended)
02) Sascha Ciminiera – Milla Calls (Johannes Albert Metro Mix)
03) Nico Lahs – Set You Free
04) Tilman – Illusion Is Pleasure
05) K-HAND – Remember When
06) Aaliyah – One In A Million (Giegling Remix)
05) Secret Witness – Endless Nights
06) Anoraak feat. Sarah Maison – Gaby
07) Small Talk – It’s Beautiful
Future Disco Classic
08) Bizarre Inc – I’m Gonna Get You (Original Flavour Mix)
09) Bondax – Don’t Want It (Demi Riquísimo Remix)