This week we are joined by electronic meets disco outfit, Franc Moody, who, since emerging via the tight-knit warehouse scene of London, have earned their reputation as one of the UK’s hottest home-grown live prospects.
The band had a run of raucous sold-out shows worldwide whilst promoting their second album, Dream in Colour, an eclectic collection of fun-fulled bangers.
Their latest offering, House of FM, which was written during lockdown, is a colourfully blended culmination of house, disco, funk, and soul.
Always looking forward but never forgetting the past we bring you the best in contemporary house and disco. This is Future Disco.
01) Anané – Tell Me That I’m Dreaming (Dave Lee Disco Not Disco Club No Drop)
02) Moon Boots – Come To Me (Extended Mix)
03) Daisybelle & Tasty Lopez – Starlight (Never Dull Extended Remix)
04) Frankie Knuckles pres. Director’s Cut – The Whistle Song (Re-Directed)
Guest Mix: Franc Moody
05) Dunning Kreuger – Kale Tacos
06) Mr. Sosa – True (Chambray Extended Remix)
07) BLAKE – Black Panther feat. Milan Ariel Atkins (Orlando Voorn High Tech Soul Mix)
08) Ralphi Rosario – An Instrumental Need (Club Need)
09) Musumeci & Alican – Who’s Got The Time feat. Nick Mauer