This week we are joined by Australian DJ and producer who, since purchasing his first pair of decks in 1989 has established himself as an eclectic and talented tastemaker.
With a collection of over 25,000 records and impressive mixing skills Dr Packer is an exceptional DJ, landing gigs all over the globe. He is also a brilliant producer, boasting releases on the likes of Defected, Glitterbox, Masterworks, Salsoul, and Future Disco.
He has recently remixed Monyaka’s reggae track, Go Deh Yaka’ from 1984 on Easy Street Records.
Always looking forward but never forgetting the past we bring you the best in contemporary house and disco. This is Future Disco.
Check out their guest mix by clicking here
01) Daisybelle & Tasty Lopez – Starlight (Never Dull Extended Remix)
02) Sloane Angell – Halston Takes a Trip (Original Mix)
03) Lord Leopard – Toolin’ Around (Original Mix)
04) Sam Ruffillo – Danza Organica (Musumeci Remix)
Guest Mix: Dr Packer
01) Jayenne – Love Fantasy [Dr Packer Intro Mix]
02) Kim English – Unspeakable Joy [Dr Packer Mix]
03) Colours – Am I Gonna Be The One [Dr Packer Mix]
04) Sunburst Band ft Leroy Burgess – Survivin’ [Dr Packer mix]
05) Roy Ayers – Can’t You See Me
06) Change – Angel In My Pocket
07) Freeez – Southern Freeez
05) SECRET WITNESS – INFLUENCE
06) gome – Fever (Of The Night)
07) Dance System – All I Wanna Do (Junior Sanchez Remix)
Future Disco Classic
08) Diana Ross – The Boss
09) TSHA – Power