This week we are joined by Art of Tones, whose house and disco centric sound has established himself as a highly regarded artist.
Kicking off the Art of Tones moniker in 2006, Ludovic Llorca delivered a series of EP on the iconic 20/20 Vision label. He has since released on the likes of Toytonics, Glitterbox, and Fred Everything’s Lazy Days label.
The French-based artist has recently released, ‘Freaky Music’, a rolling house groover with colourful pads and dance-inducing drums.
Always looking forward but never forgetting the past we bring you the best in contemporary house and disco. This is Future Disco.
01) James Curd – 1000 Years Feat. Natasha Lillith (Phunkadelica Remix)
02) Jabberwocky – Inner Space
03) Kassian – 8th Movement (Pitto Remix)
04) Teleseen – Dekalb (Dam Swindle Remix)
Guest Mix: Art of Tones
01) Black Hawks Of Panama – Feel For You (Ron Basejam Remix)
02) Midnight Magic – Beam Me Up (Prins Thomas Diskomiks)
03) Sentimental Animals – Love Vibration (Art Of Tones Remix)
04) Elvin T – Pressure of Desire
05) Art Of Tones – All Night (Extended Mix)
06) Shur-I-Kan – Beats Strings & Life
07) Gabriels – Love And Hate In A Different Time (Kerri Chandler 623 Again Mix)
08) Envee Feat Nick Sinckler – Gotta Work
05) FETE – Land (Joel Hood & Channel Swimmer Remix)
06) Roisin Murphy – Incapable [The Reflex Revision]
07) Peggy Gou – I Go
08) Loleatta Holloway – Hit and Run
09) Liam Mour – If We Only Had